Dunn and Apell Accounting and Tax Preparation is a second-generation accounting firm located on the lower level of the historic Old Post Office building in Neenah, WI. Our mission is to provide professional, and affordable tax preparation and accounting services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses within the Fox Valley area and beyond.
Our services include:
- Bookkeeping – customized solutions for all your accounting needs, including transaction recording, accounts payable/receivable, reconciliation, financial statements, forecasting, and more.
- Payroll – whether you have one or 100+ employees, we can help manage your payroll and ensure your employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Personal Tax Returns – we will help you gather the necessary information for filing your tax return, complete the appropriate forms, ensure you are getting all the deductions and credits you can, and then e-file your taxes.
- Business Tax Returns – we offer year-round tax support for small to medium-sized businesses, including self-employed, LLCs, partnerships, corporations, and more. We also specialize in tax preparation for in-home childcare providers.
- Tax Planning – through our proactive tax planning services, we help you minimize your tax liability and save you money while ensuring you stay compliant with tax laws and regulations
- Back Tax Debt – if you owe back taxes, we can help you understand your options and work with you on the best path forward, including negotiating offers in compromise with the IRS on your behalf.
- Tax Extensions – when you need a little more time to gather all the necessary documentation for your tax return, we can assist by submitting an extension request with the IRS.
- IRS Representation – in the case of an audit or other tax authority inquiry, we can act as the primary contact with the IRS on your behalf (included with all tax preparation service agreements)
- Notary services – we offer complimentary notary services to our clients ($5 fee for non-clients)
Adam G. Apell, AFSP
Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Tax Preparation and Planning, Notary Services
Kim Precourt, EA
Tax Preparation and Planning